Thursday, September 23, 2010

- ohana -



Ohana means family. Family means no body gets left behind..or forgotten. I got this from an animation called " Stitch". It is about an alien that created by a professor (also an alien) but have a very violent and dangerous behaviour. It falls down from sky to earth and meet a girl and thats where this alien learn about the values of life and what family means.


Even the most wild alien can understand the meaning and the importance of family, how can we, human being could'nt?



As for me, family means everything. Family will never left you even whatever things you have done. They will be on your side when you are happy and even when you are sad. They will go through any hardship with you.


For those who still have their family, especially your parents, do treasure them because the last thing you want to lose is them. once they are gone, i dont think you will find their replacement.





This is the picture of my parents. My father is the male one and my mother is the female one (obviously! im just kidding! LOL). My fathers' name is Amirruddin Bin Md Saad and my mother's name is Asiah Hj Abd Aziz. they are the sporting type of parents. we can do what we like as long as we do not cross the borders.






This is my siblings. As I said earlier, I have 4 siblings and I'm the 3rd one. I can say that I'm the luckiest one because I have a it all, a sister, big brother and little brother. Our differences of age is quite huge but it is not a problem. We are very close to each other and we always have each other to rely on.


Oh! Silly me. I forgot to introduce them. They are Maimunah Amirruddin, Mustaza Amirruddin and Muaz Amirruddin. Based on the picture, guess who's who. It would be fun that way. I guess..







I AM BLESSED..ALHAMDULILLAH




















No comments:

Post a Comment