Friday, September 24, 2010

KBMers!



Entering a new place makes me worried.. Will I have friends? Will they like me? Can I be accepted? Can I behave freely? And there are so many other questions that pop up in my mind..


As days passed by, I meet new friends and we are getting close to each other day by day. We laugh at each other, we laugh at others (this is common.hahaha), we share stories, our grievances, our joy, our worries and many other things (we do have so many things to share aite?). We study together and we watch movies together. And most of all we gossip! Like a lot! hahaha... The best part is, I can do all of these things with you guys freely and comfortably without needing to pretend to be someone else ^__^ .






Thank you for everything.. Hope we can be friends forever..at least until graduation. hahahaa =p








:: ONCE YOU FOUND A GOOD FRIEND, TREASURE THEM BCOZ IT IS NOT EASY TO FIND ONE ::




No comments:

Post a Comment