Thursday, September 23, 2010

a little bit bout the blogger



what can i say about myself? The most important thing is name right? My full name is Masyithah Amirruddin. I have a lots of nicknames but the most usual one, people will call me chita (I cant even run fast..hahaha). I was born on 17th September 1989. Yes, its my 21st birthday this year. Sweet 21 for me! ^-^..

this is so whatever..haha


There are 6 member in my family which are Ayah, Ibu, Along, Angah, Me and Ancik. Im the 3rd one. I dont think I want to exposed my family picture for now, lets do it on the next post ok?


Talking about education. I am currently doing my first degree in Bachelor (hon) Human Resource Management at UiTM Kampus Bandaraya Melaka. My highest education level is diploma which is Diploma in Public Administration.


I think that will be all for this post.. see ya soon ^_^






1 comment: