Thursday, September 23, 2010

Facebook


Facebook is one of the fastest growing social networking websites on the Internet. Each day countless numbers of people flock to Facebook.com and join up with visions of reconnecting with people and having the ability to maintain contact with people they know.


Facebook or FB in short. It is a lie if people do not know what is FB. It is social networking website. You can update your status which tells your friend your mood, your situation your condition, bout how is your day, what you eat, what you did or anything. By anything I mean everything!



Me myself is also one of the FB user. Basically, I use FB to stay connected with my friends. The old one from my primary and secondary school especially and also friends from diploma. It provide services such as message, chat and I can even communicate through wall. All i need to do is type on the screen and post it. It is so easy and very convenient. My favourite part is, playing the game of course! The most addicted game in FB (for me) is Hotel City.



:: AM I ADDICTED TO FB? ::







No comments:

Post a Comment