Thursday, September 23, 2010

from me for you






I just started my study in degree level at Kampus Bandaraya Melaka (KBM). Before this, I am a Public Admin student in UiTM Lendu, Melaka. I do ma
ke lots of friends there and I do love them. We had been together for 3 years but now we have to be separated. We take our own path of life. Most of my friends are now continuing their study at UiTM Shah Alam. For you guys, I wish you guys all the best and I really hope we can still remain as friends although we are not far from each other. There are so many ways we can communicate and the best one is FB of course! ^_^





I hope the memories that we share will be remembered forever, I know I do..




DPA student class C batch 2007-2010, this is something that i give from me to you...














:: I DO MISS YOU GUYS A LOT ::



No comments:

Post a Comment